The PNESS, Unloaded The PNESS, Unloaded

Like the artstyle

A lil advice when working on games. Never use streamed sounds inside movie clips. It triggers a slight pause in the swf which can irritate players. Use event instead.

FleckoGold responds:

Hmm, that'll boost the size up... I guess its something that can be sacrificed though. Thanks for the tip.

-Flecko-

Maverick Maverick

Lol I killed the pig

Nice mechanics there

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

Too hard D=

I think it's cos I've got a high speed computer and thus the flash runs at the speediest fps giving me less time to react. D=

Stigg's Veggie-Matic Stigg's Veggie-Matic

A Well-thought entry

For a moment I thought my finger was never gonna stop clicking.

WarpZone responds:

Heh. Try beta-testing it 10 days in a row. :P

Seriously, I needed a band-aid on the evening of day 9.

Wiggi's Game Show Wiggi's Game Show

There was a trick question there.

Milk comes from all animals. Cow's milk is just the one we like to drink.

Chris responds:

Yeah I know :(

The Fight for Glorton The Fight for Glorton

Long live the Micheal Head

I only wish Cat's PC didn't suck so much, but this is still a lot of fun for this recent addition to the SSB addiction. Swell job!

Smash 2 Smash 2

Post Mortem Recovery = Best Idea Ever

This is the best thing since Uber Breakout. I'm surprised my computer could contain the awesome.

Mario's Adventure 2! Mario's Adventure 2!

Stupid Egyptian Level :/

I don't think anyone can reach that last jump. Even when I jumped right at the edge. Also, you need some checkpoints before those big one block gaps. Otherwise a solid engine.

Chuckie Egg Chuckie Egg

A great remake

I was a big Chuckie Egg fan back in the day, and you did a good job on recreating the gameplay right down to those agonising lifts.
The only thing I hated about it was the choice of sound effects. The realistic footsteps and sonic jump noises don't even compare to the beepy pitter patter of the original. And also where's that classic death ditty?
But otherwise, a swell conversion

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Secks :3

An awesome end to an awesome series. I'm still in disbelief I managed to 'code' things.

Lots of people find this review helpful!